Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Holy Dunity


Holy Dunity

This is a good pallet cleanser after the politically charged strip from yesterday. If you consider exploding head as a pallet cleanser.
I rarely able to do my work as an artist and capture big ideas with simple lines, but here I feel you can learn 90% of what makes Noam. And the other 10%?

No comments:

Post a Comment